3. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
4. NEWSLETTERS SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS. You have the option, but not obligation, to sign up and receive free newsletters from us. Should you do so, you are agreeing to receive further emailing from us of a commercial nature.
6. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you recompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licencors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
7. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
9. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
10. NO WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
11. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
13. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “crashing” or instituting a “DDOS” attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
15. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2017 trulysuccessive.com & t6ve.com.
16. WEBSITE PACKAGES. All packages are based on monthly subscription with minimum contract period (according to the selected package terms). Under any package, no source code or access to it is provided. In any case if the subscriber do not want to continue, he / she would still have to pay 50% of the remaining period of the 1st year cost, however, after the minimum length of the contract, the subscriber can cancel the subscription any time or in case if no payment is made, the subscription will automatically be cancelled and RIP files will be emailed.
- Customers would be required to issue at least 1 month notice prior they plan to leave.
- There would be no surety of saving data or keeping a record of anything if the ongoing contract is cancelled by missing regular payments.
17. CUSTOMERS’ WEBSITE DOMAIN(S).
1. If the customer wants us to keep the domain for him / her, the following conditions will be applied:
- It’ll still be under the customer’s name.
- By default the customer’s contact details would be publicly visible, however, these can be hid upon request.
- Customers would be required to pay at least one month prior to the domain’s expiry with subsequent reminder of maximum 3 to the provided email address.
- In any case if the domain is expired because of missing payment, Truly Successive would not be responsible for it nor Truly Successive will be responsible of the domain’s availability after the expiry.
2. If the customer keeps his / her domain, the following conditions will be applied:
- As we are not a domain provider, therefore, we wouldn’t be responsible of any purchase made outside of this website, even under use of our services.
- We will not be responsible of the domain’s renewal nor we’ll send any prior notifications about the expiry of the domain.
- We will also not be responsible of domain’s protection not the contact detail.
- If the website is down due to any change made on the domain, Truly Successive will not be responsible to provide free support to fix the issue.
18. SERVICES RENDERED & PAYMENT. In no circumstances any payment (in advance or post-work) can be refunded if the services have already been availed (partially or fully) unless a discount is applied.
Please note: No payment(s) can be transferred / used for any other project if the services have already been rendered. You can only avail services for which you have paid. Switching the project is not possible, however, we can consider the other project as a a new project instead.
19. Limitations On Services: With regards to our services, we also have limitations on some areas to serve. We do not serve if the client is interested in making some inappropriate contents which may include any disturbing or explicit material such as vulnerability, nudity, violence etc.
21. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
22. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, we shall not be liable to inform anyone. However, we’ll publish the date of last amended terms, therefore, you can review them for the changes if you would not already have gone through or simply if you want to review them.
24. Affiliate Account Policy: As soon as you will register at our website, you’ll become an affiliate by default.
- You can request to remove you from an affiliation programme, however, in case you have any amount in your wallet that you earned as an affiliate, in that case you will loose all your amount and even if you will rejoin the the programme, you may still not be able to retrieve any earlier balance.
- As soon as we will cancel your affiliate account, all your previously shared links will be null and void and any conversion (if made) will not be considered under this programme, even if you rejoin the referral programme.
- If your referral account is cancelled, you will loose your Referral ID and if you will rejoin it, you will get the new one.
- We will consider the biggest amount in case there are multiple Amounts set for the same action, like Ranks & Offers or multiple Offer.
- We store cookies of all the site visitors for 180 days, therefore, any visitor who followed the link may buy within 180 days and the member will get the commission.
- If one member shares a link and the visitor do not buy but if the other member shares a link to the same visitor and the visitor would purchase anything, in that case the second member will get the commission.
- “https://design.trulysuccessive.com/” will remain our base reference link.
- You will get Referral ID in all of your referral links. We do not use Usernames in the referral links.
- If you will create any campaign, and then generate a custom referral link, it will be shown in the generated URL. However, ‘cmp’ will automatically be added before the campaign name. We simply shortened ‘campaign’ to ‘cmp’.
- All commission will be received in GBP and also only GBP will be paid while paying out.
- Any payment will not exclude any shipping cost or taxes.
- You can request for withdrawal once your balance is reached upto atleast £50.
- We can transfer commission directly to bank account or via PayPal. We prefer PayPal.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.